Benefits and Typical Uses of 3M DI NOC
• Interior Applications — Ideal for casework, doors, columns, walls and more.
• Application Surfaces — Use on metal, wood, glass and more.
• Aesthetics — Match classic natural materials and other types of surfaces
• Suitable for Canada & USA weather – Options varying from abrasion resistant, exterior & interior film types
• Remodel and Reuse — Goes up fast, with less likelihood of error and waste, and brings life
to existing assets. The architectural finishes convert wood or metallic spaces to reflect an
entirely new design with abstract or colored finishes.
• Easy Application — 3M™ Comply™ Adhesive technology virtually eliminates bubbles,
simplifying and speeding application. It also bonds powerfully to many substrates.
• Expected Performance Life is 12 years for indoor, vertical applications.
Architectural Re-Surfacing Common Applications
Re-Surfacing is a great Eco-Friendly alternative to painting or replacing existing elements as it provides a solution to reusing on-site materials or conditions. Some of the most common applications in Canada & USA are seen in:
- Department Stores
- Conference Rooms
- And Much More!
State of the art developed with quality and sustainability as the top priority, 3M created the newest line of Architectural surface finish films which allow users to take advantage of the latest advancements in wallpapers. High quality, many textures and design options available, this film is the designers secret for surface finishes! Sustainia offers over 1000+ different pattern options to choose from with over 150+ readily available in stock for quick shipping to USA & Canada! Some benefits of DI NOC™ Films:
- Easy Application – The 3M™ Comply™ adhesive technology used in the trusted 2080™ series automotive vinyl – This technology eliminates air bubbles and creates strong bonds between many substrates
- Highly Durable – 3M DI NOC™ will look amazing for years to come – 3M™ offers a warranty of 12 years+ when installed by a qualified DI NOC™ installer, listed on the 3M™ website
- LEED Eligible – Reduce your impact on the environment & feel confident as DI NOC™ is LEED certified
- Affordable – Great cost efficient material when being compared to actual milled or stone
3M DI NOC™ is the most affordable wall surfacing solution offered by Sustainia – This vinyl wallpaper film is highly conformable and can be applied to various surfaces from repair work on tables and cabinets all the way to resurfacing / finishing full walls or ceilings.
3M DI NOC™ allows users to seamlessly redesign interiors quickly with minimal disruption to the building daily operations. The biggest benefits of DI NOC™ is that it is high quality, easy to install, inexpensive and durable. The material of this wallcovering is similar to wallpaper but much more thick and durable. Due to the quiet and dust free installation, 3M DI NOC is ideal for renovation and design in clinics, offices, hospitals, beauty parlors, spas, museums, malls, and restaurants.
View our collection of over 150+ designs – typically stocked in USA & Canada.
Technical Data & External Links
Our Commitment to Sustainable Architects, Interior Designers & Contractors
If you’re an Architect, Interior Designer or Contractor (Or a DI NOC enthusiast) that would be interested in using 3M DI NOC for future projects; Please fill out the following form and register at Sustainia for a Trade Account and receive a complimentary 25% discount code for the 3M DI NOC sample booklet upon registration approval! Our company goal is to promote Sustainability, and using / purchasing or promoting 3M DI NOC products, we all make a difference in global Sustainability Efforts!