3M™ DI-NOC™ Literature
Designers, Contractors and Hobbyists; Please refer to the following documents for technical information on 3M™ DI-NOC™ products prior to installation or consultation.
- 3M™DI-NOC Sample Book 2018-2020
- CSI Specifications
- 3M™ DI-NOC Technical Data Sheet
- 3M™ Di Noc Installation & Maintenance Guide
- 3M™ DI-NOC™ Exterior Series Tech Data Sheet
- 3M™ DI-NOC™ EX Series (SDS, 2017)
- 3M™ DI-NOC™ EX Series (SDS, 2021)
Installation Videos & Inspiration Photos
- 3M™ Di Noc Inspiration Photos
- 3M™ DI-NOC™ Instructional Video – Column Application
- 3M™ DI-NOC™ Instructional Video – Double Cut Seam Application
- 3M™ DI-NOC™ Instructional Video – Flat Surface Application
- 3M™ DI-NOC™ Instructional Video – Inside Corner Application
- 3M™ DI-NOC™ Instructional Video – Outside Corner Application
- 3M™ DI-NOC™ Instructional Video – Tabletop Application
- 3M™ DI-NOC™ Instructional Video – Repairing Damaged Film
Sustainia Warranties on 3M™ DI NOC™ Product
3M™ Di Noc Films = 3 YEARS
Sustainia guarantees each of our products is designed for a specific end use and is engineered to perform satisfactorily under reasonable commercial conditions. We guarantee each shipment to be of first quality and produced to industry standards. Colorfastness to ultraviolet light is excluded as conditions of usage may vary. Sustainia guarantees satisfactory commercial performance for all products when properly installed by an registered 3M™ Di Noc Installer, maintained and subject to “normal and intended use” in appropriate environments. All warranties are from date of purchase.
In the unlikely event that a product does not perform to commercial standards—when specified for the purpose intended, properly installed and maintained under normal conditions using appropriate cleaning agents and methods as outlined in the 3M™ Di Noc Installation & Maintenance Guide & 3M™ DI-NOC Technical Data Sheet – Sustainia reserves the right to either replace the product free of charge, repair the product or refund the purchase price of the product. Sustainia will not be responsible for any labor or shipping / logistics costs associated with said replacement.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage or failure to perform resulting from improper specification, fabrication or installation
- Damage or failure to perform resulting from unusual wear and tear on the product.
- Damage or failure to perform resulting from improper maintenance or cleaning as per guidelines.
- Damage resulting from accident or abuse.
- Damage resulting from the failure of a third party’s product.
- Any subsequent treatment of products managed by the customer, after shipment by Sustainia Inc, will void this warranty. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty supersedes any previously communicated warranties.
Warranty Claims Process
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Sustainia Inc customer service representative with any claims submitted under this warranty.
Sustainia will contact the customer within two business days of receipt of claim to review the claim and recommend a resolution. Sustainia Inc reserves the right to require the return of any damaged materials, at customer expense—and to require photographic and/or other description of the claim before processing.