At Sustainia, our collection of eco-friendly wall coverings and decorative surface finishes allow for endless design opportunities by reusing existing elements.
3M™ DI NOC™ features over 1000 new and modern designs, textures and patterns applicable to many surfaces!
Full collection of designer vinyl wallpaper films offer the largest selection of textures to choose form with industry leading sustainability standards in wall surfacing films.
- Benefit from the warmth of stone, sleek feel of metal, cool of natural stone and hundreds of other designs.
- Aesthetics – 3M™ DI NOC™ Architectural Finishes can deliver the look you want, at the price you need.
- Amazing tool for many architects and designers, when creating special features and effects.
3M™ DI NOC™ Uses
|Cupboards||Lifts / Elevators||Partitions||Department Stores|
|Conference Rooms||Public Spaces||Hospitals||Bathrooms|
A Summary of Benefits of Using 3M™ DI NOC™ Films
Use FA-1530EX to recreate realistic effects and textures of natural elements and patterns. Deliver the exact look you desire with extensive library of films.
Unlimited creative flexibility with over 1000+ patterns to choose from 3M DI NOC is a perfect resource for contemporary Architects and Interior Designers. Used on a variety of surfaces and is ideal for ceilings, furniture, fixtures, walls and much more!
Quality and Durability
Enjoy the reliability of 3M products, a globally trusted brand – DI NOC features impeccable resistance to water, dirt and wear and is covered by a 12 year warranty for indoor applications.
The 3M™ Comply™ Adhesive technology allows air to escape through fine air release channels in the adhesive, enabling fast, bubble-free application with powerful bonding properties.
Advantages of FA-1530EX DI-NOC Films
• A choice of more than 600 patterns and finishes to substitute or complement more expensive natural and synthetic finishes, such as wood, marble, granite, stucco, stone, and aluminum.
• Excellent adhesion and flexibility allowing use of the material for interior or exterior applications and on flat or complex curved substrates‚ walls‚ ceilings, floors, furniture‚ fixtures‚ etc.
• Capability to install over existing surfaces to reuse building materials or to install over existing DI-NOC films when a new look is desired
• Bubble-free installation with 3M™ Comply™ Adhesive speeds up the application process and helps ensure a perfect appearance
• Resistance to solvents and other liquids means this product is easy to clean with detergent and water
Additional Advantages of DI-NOC Wallcoverings
- Cost Savings -Cost Savings Projects using 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes can significantly reduce cost compared to traditional remodeling
- Less Noise – In many cases, installation can be completed without power equipment and other distractions
- Less Mess – Re – Use exiting conditions & materials. No demolition and minimal equipment required
- Faster to Install – Minimal preparation is required for fast product application
- Easier to Repair – Damaged film can be easily repaired
- Peace of Mind – 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes are CE marked and fire tested against EN 13501
- Clean Finish – With FA-1530EX seams, if required, are practically invisible
*Please NOTE: The first photo in the gallery is the closest representation of the listed product.*
Due to variances in display settings, the listed colour swatch of FA-1530EX may not be an accurate representation of the physical product
SAMPLES are available with the Complete 3M™ DI NOC™ Swatch Book 2020-2022
Inside this book, find the latest library of over 1000+ REAL textures and patterns to see the physical patterns.
This is a great resource and investment for Architectural Firms, Interior Designers and Professionals!
Check Us Out on Social Media!